The Received Lab Results report displays test results that have been completed and posted.
Accessing the Received Lab Results Report
To access this report:
- Sign in to your GAP account by entering your Project Administrator username and password.
- On the navigation bar, hover your cursor over Reports > Member Reports, and click Received Lab Results on the drop-down menu.
In the lower section of your GAP dashboard, in the Member Reports section, click Received Lab Results.
You are directed to the Received Lab Results page.
Controls and Columns
The Received Lab Results report contains the following controls:
- Show Advanced Filter – Click to display the following fields:
- Kit Number – Allows you to filter/search the table by member kit number.
- Name – Allows you to filter/search the table by member name.
- Lab Procedure – Allows you to filter/search the table by lab procedure.
- Return Date – Allows you to filter/search the table by the date the results were returned
- Standard Orders – These are all test types available in 2012, when GAP 2.0 was created. This includes mtDNA sections (HVR1, HVR2, Coding region), Y-STR panels up to Y-111, population Finder, etc.
- Non Standard Orders – These are all test types introduced after 2012. This includes Big Y, SNP panels, Ancient Origins, etc.
- Export Spreadsheet – Click to export the Received Lab Results table to a spreadsheet.
The Received Lab Results report contains the following columns:
- Kit Number – Project member’s kit number that was assigned with their first order. You may click on the kit number to view their results if they have set their Account Settings Project Preferences Group Administrator Access level to either Limited or Advanced.
- Name – This is the name provided by the project member on their Contact Information tab.
- Lab Procedure – This is the actual test or tests run by the lab.
- Return Date – This is the expected result date. The expected date varies depending on the lab procedure and product demand.
- Access Granted – This lists the level of results granted to the administrator by the project member.
You may sort each column in ascending or descending order. To sort in ascending order (A->Z or 1->10), click on the column name once. To sort in descending order (Z->A or 10->1), click on the column name twice.