The Add Projects tool allows you to add additional projects to your existing GAP Username. For information on applying for and starting a new project, please see our Introduction to Group Project Administration page.
When you apply to start a new project and your application is approved. You will receive an email containing a temporary ID and password. This email will contain instructions to add the project to an existing GAP username. If it is an existing project you are wishing to register to your existing GAP Username, you will receive an email invitation containing a link to register the project. In the event you encounter difficulties with this link, a member of the group projects team can help to manually send you the temporary ID and password.
Note: The Temporary ID in this email is NOT your GAP username and can ONLY be used to register a project to your GAP username.
Accessing the Add Projects Tool
To access this tool:
- Sign in to your GAP account by entering your Project Administrator username and password.
- On the navigation bar, hover your cursor over your GAP username and click Add Projects on the drop-down menu.
Controls and Columns
The Add Projects tool contains the following controls:
- DKit – Use this field to enter the temporary ID you received in the email.
- Code – Use this field to enter the password you received in the email.
- Add Project – Click this button to add the project after entering the DKit and Code.
The Add Projects tool contains the following column:
- Current projects associated with username – This lists all projects associated with your GAP Username and whether you are an Administrator or Co-administrator.