The General Fund Charts page shows trends in general fund contributions and fund usage over time.
Accessing the General Fund Charts Tool
To access this page:
- Sign in to your GAP account by entering your Project Administrator username and password.
- On the navigation bar, hover your cursor over Project Admin and click General Funds Charts on the drop-down menu.
In the lower section of your GAP dashboard, in the Project Administration section, click General Fund Charts.
You are directed to the General Fund Charts Tool.
The General Fund Charts page displays graphs presenting the Current Fund Balance total at any given time, as well as a bar graph representing the positive and negative changes in the general fund total. It contains the following axes:
- Current Fund Balance– This axis indicates the total amount in the General Fund.
- Month Change Amount – This axis indicates the credits and debits to the general fund.
- Date – This axis indicates a linear time frame for Current Fund Balance and Month Change Amount at any point in time.