The Activity Log is a list of all changes, updates, and activities conducted within a project by administrators and FamilyTreeDNA employees.
Accessing the Activity Log Tool
To access this page:
- Sign in to your GAP account by entering your Project Administrator username and password.
- On the navigation bar, hover your cursor over Project Admin and click Activity Log on the drop-down menu.
In the lower section of your GAP dashboard, in the Project Administration section, click Activity Log.
You are directed to the Project Activity Log Tool.
The Activity Log tool contains the following columns:
- Event ID – This is an internal designation that refers to the specific action performed.
- Project Name – This is the project where the action was performed.
- Date & Time – This is a timestamp of when the action was performed.
- Created By – This lists the username of the administrator who performed the action. In cases where the action was performed by a FamilyTreeDNA employee, this will list FTDNA Employee.
- Note – This is the type of action performed. Examples include updates to the project profiles, group members added, removed, or subgrouped, and new administrators invited or removed.
Each column may be sorted in ascending or descending order. To sort in ascending order (A->Z or 1->10), click on the column name once. To sort in descending order (Z->A or 10->1), click on the column name twice.