The Project Administrators tool allows you to view and edit the list of project administrators and co-administrators.
Accessing the Project Administrators Tool
To access this page:
- Sign in to your GAP account by entering your Project Administrator username and password.
- On the navigation bar, hover your cursor over Project Admin and click Project Administrators on the drop-down menu.
In the lower section of your GAP dashboard, in the Project Administration section, click Project Administrators.
You are directed to the Project Administrators tool.
Controls and Columns
The Project Administrators tool contains the following controls:
- Invite Administrators – Click this button to display a page with the following controls:
- Email Address – Enter the email address of the individual you wish to invite.
- Access – Select whether you wish to send an invitation to become an administrator or co-administrator.
- Send Invite – Click this button to send an invitation email.
- Export Spreadsheet – Click to export the Project Administrators table to a spreadsheet.
The Project Administrators tool contains the following columns:
- Name – Name of the project administrator or co-administrator as listed in the Administrator Settings Contact Information page.
- Email – Primary email address of the project administrator or co-administrator as listed in the Settings Contact Information page.
- Phone – Phone number of the project administrator or co-administrator as listed in the Settings Contact Information page.
- Address – Mailing address of the project administrator or co-administrator as listed in the Settings Contact Information page.
- Role – Specifies if the person is an administrator or co-administrator.
Administrator Only Controls
Some controls in the Project Administrators tools column are only accessible to administrators, and not to Co-administrators. These tools are represented by icons in the column on the page. They are as follows:
- Arrow Icon – Clicking this icon allows you to limit the permissions for a Co-administrator. By default, Co-administrators have the same permissions as Administrators. De-select any permission you wish to restrict to a Co-administrator and click the Save button.
- Up Arrow – Click this to promote a Co-administrator to an administrator
- Down Arrow - Click this to demote yourself from Administrator to Co-Administrator
- Trash Can Icon – Click this to remove a Co-administrator from the project.