The Unreceived Kits report displays kits that have not been received back at the lab for processing.
Accessing the Received Lab Results Report
To access this report:
- Sign in to your GAP account by entering your Project Administrator username and password.
- On the navigation bar, hover your cursor over Reports > Member Reports, and click Unreceived Kits on the drop-down menu.
In the lower section of your GAP dashboard, in the Member Reports section, click Unreceived Kits.
You are directed to the Unreceived Kits page.
Controls and Columns
The Unreceived Kits page contains the following controls:
- Show Advanced Filter – Click to display the following fields:
- Kit Number – Allows you to filter/search the table by member kit number.
- Email – Allows you to filter/search the table by member email address.
- Export Spreadsheet – Click to export the Unreceived Kits table to a spreadsheet.
The Unreceived Kits page contains the following columns:
- Kit Number – Project member’s kit number that was assigned with their first order. You may click on the kit number to view their results if they have set their Account Settings Project Preferences Group Administrator Access level to either Limited or Advanced.
- Name – This is the name provided when the kit was ordered.
- E-mail – This icon opens an email program to email the group member
- Order Date – This is the date that the order for the kit was placed.
Each column may be sorted in ascending or descending order. To sort in ascending
order (A->Z or 1->10), click on the column name once. To sort in descending order (Z->A or 10->1), click on the column name twice. You may download the report table by clicking on the Export to Spreadsheet button.