The Project Statistics report displays totals for various group membership statistics.
Accessing the Project Statistics Report
To access this report:
- Sign in to your GAP account by entering your Project Administrator username and password.
- On the navigation bar, hover your cursor over Reports > Member Reports, and click Project Statistics on the drop-down menu.
In the lower section of your GAP dashboard, in the Member Reports section, click Project Statistics.
You are directed to the Project Statistics page.
Controls and Columns
The Project Statistics report contains the following controls:
- Export Spreadsheet – Click to export the Project Statistics table to a spreadsheet.
The Project Statistics report contains the following columns:
- Statistic Type – Lists various information including the number of members, haplogroups, test types, data uploads, transfers, and more
- Count – Lists the number of each statistic type.