When tests are ordered on existing kits, or new test collection kits are received, the tests are submitted to the lab every Wednesday and assigned the Batch number for that week.
The Pending Shipment to Lab report displays kits that have been ordered but not yet sent to the lab, as well as their payment status.
Note: Tests ordered on new or existing samples are sent to the lab every Wednesday.
Accessing the Pending Shipment to Lab Report
To access this report:
- Sign in to your GAP account by entering your Project Administrator username and password.
- On the navigation bar, hover your cursor over Reports > Member Reports, and click Pending Shipment To Lab on the drop-down menu.
In the lower section of your GAP dashboard, in the Member Reports section, click Pending Shipment To Lab.
You are directed to the Pending Shipment To Lab page.
Controls and Columns
The Pending Shipment to Lab report contains the following controls:
- Show Advanced Filter – Click to display the following fields:
- Name – Allows you to filter/search the table by member name.
- Product – Allows you to filter/search the table by the type of test ordered.
- Paid – Allows you to select only tests that have been paid or only tests that have not been paid.
- Export Spreadsheet – Click to export the Pending Shipment To Lab table to a spreadsheet.
The Pending Shipment to Lab report contains the following columns:
- Kit Number – Project member’s kit number that was assigned with their first order. You may click on the kit number to view their results if they have set their Account Settings Project Preferences Group Administrator Access level to either Limited or Advanced.
- Name –Name of the project member provided on the project member’s FamilyTreeDNA Account Settings Contact Information tab.
- Product – This is the product (test) that has been ordered. If more than one test has been ordered, the project member will appear multiple times in this list.
- Ordered Date – The date the product was ordered.
- Paid – If the order has been paid for in full then a Yes is shown. Otherwise, a No is shown. Orders will not be batched until they are paid in full.
Each column may be sorted in ascending or descending order. To sort in ascending order (A->Z or 1->10), click on the column name once. To sort in descending order (Z->A or 10->1), click on the column name twice. You may download the report table by clicking on the Export to Spreadsheet button.