The Order Summary report displays your project members' test status for each of the standard FamilyTreeDNA tests.
Accessing the Order Summary Report
To access this report:
- Sign in to your GAP account by entering your Project Administrator username and password.
- On the navigation bar, hover your cursor over Reports > Member Reports, and click Order Summary on the drop-down menu.
In the lower section of your dashboard, in the Member Reports section, click Order Summary.
You are directed to the Order Summary page.
Controls and Columns
The Order Summary report contains the following controls:
- Show Advanced Filter – Click to display the following fields:
- Kit Number – Allows you to filter/search the table by kit number.
- Name – Allows you to filter/search the table by member name.
The Order Summary page contains the following columns:
- Kit Number – Project member’s kit number that was assigned with their first order. You may click on the kit number to view their results if they have set their Account Settings Project Preferences Group Administrator Access level to either Limited or Advanced.
- Name – Name of the project member provided on the project member’s FamilyTreeDNA Account Settings Contact Information tab.
- Y-DNA12 – First panel (1 – 12) of Y-chromosome DNA STR markers.
- Y-DNA25 – Second panel (13 – 25) of Y-chromosome DNA STR markers.
- Y-DNA37 – Third panel (26 – 37 of Y-chromosome DNA STR markers.
- Y-DNA67 – Fourth panel (38 – 67) of Y-chromosome DNA STR markers.
- Y-DNA111 – Fifth panel (68 – 111) of Y-chromosome DNA STR markers.
- Big Y-500 - This includes the Big Y, Big Y-500, and all sixth-panel STRs as all original Big Y testers were automatically upgraded to the Big Y-500.
- Big Y-700 – This includes Big Y-700 and all sixth and seventh-panel STRs.
- SNPs – This includes all individual SNPs, SNP packs, and transfers from the National Geographic Geno 2.0 test.
- mtDNA – Hypervariable Region 1 (HVR1) of the mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) genome.
- mtPlus – Hypervariable Regions 1 and 2 (HVR1 and HVR2) of the mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) genome.
- mtFull – Hypervariable Regions 1 and 2 (HVR1 and HVR2) and the Coding Region of the mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) genome.
- Family Finder – Family Finder autosomal DNA test or Autosomal transfer.
You may sort each column in ascending or descending order. To sort in ascending order (A->Z or 1->10), click on the column name once. To sort in descending order (Z->A or 10->1), click on the column name twice.
The following options are possible for each test:
- – No order. The project member has not ordered the test.
- – Ordered/not batched. The project member has ordered the test, but the test has not been batched. Orders are batched once a week and are only batch once payment for the test has been made.
- – Batched/no results. Ordered has been batched, and the results are pending.
- – Results back. Testing is complete, and results have been returned.