The Member Notes page allows you to view and edit administrative notes about project members.
Accessing the Member Notes Page
To access this page:
- Sign in to your GAP account by entering your Project Administrator username and password.
- On the navigation bar, hover your cursor over Reports > Member Reports, and click Member Notes on the drop-down menu.
In the lower section of your dashboard, in the Member Reports section, click Member Notes.
You are directed to the Member Notes page.
Controls and Columns
The Member Notes page contains the following controls:
- Show Advanced Filter – Click to display the following fields:
- Name – Allows you to filter/search the table by member name.
- Note – Allows you to filter/search the table by notes.
- Export Spreadsheet – Click to export the Member Notes table to a spreadsheet.
The Member Notes page contains the following columns:
- Kit Number – Project member’s kit number that was assigned with their first order. You may click on the kit number to view their results if they have set their Account Settings Project Preferences Group Administrator Access level to either Limited or Advanced.
- Name – Name of the project member provided on the project member’s FamilyTreeDNA account Contact Information tab.
- Note – Notes are information that you or one of your co-administrators have added. Click on the notepad icon to edit or delete the note.
Each column may be sorted in ascending or descending order. To sort in ascending order (A->Z or 1->10), click on the column name once. To sort in descending order (Z->A or 10->1), click on the column name twice. You may download the report table by clicking on the Export to Spreadsheet button.