The Privacy & Sharing page is where you can opt in to matching and view and specify your preferences regarding what information you share and with whom you share it.
Accessing Privacy & Sharing
To access your Privacy & Sharing page:
- Sign in to your kit.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, hover your cursor over your name/Kit No., and click Account Settings from the drop-down menu.
You are directed to Account Settings.
- At the top of Account Settings, click Privacy & Sharing.
Privacy & Sharing Overview
The Privacy & Sharing page contains the following sections:
- Your Profile - This section explains that your profile will be shown to your matches on the levels that you select in the other sections of the Privacy & Sharing page.
- Matching Preferences - This is where you can opt in to matching and where you can select which matches you see and which see you.
- Origins Sharing - This where you can choose to share your origins and origin estimates with your matches.
- Family Tree Sharing - This is where you can choose whether or not to share your family tree and with whom you share it.